How to Use Vitazyme
First, becuase Vitazyme can tank mix with any herbicide, fungicide, pesticide or fertilizer without issue, we always recommend farmers apply Vitazyme as part of their individual fertility/control programs. This way you will save on application costs for Vitazyme alone. Vitazyme is flexible enough so that if the recommended timing of applications varies a bit from your typical practice, you can still use it and gain valuble results.
Second, typical application rates are simple and as long as the rate per acre/hectare is correct, then the dilution rate is of no matter. These rates are typically 13oz./acre or 1L/ha. For large perennial tree crops with large biomass we would recommend increasing rates to 20oz./acre or 1.5L/ha. Very simple. Third, Vitazyme will flow through all spray rigs, irrigation rigs including drip irrigation, and through seeders with in-furrow injection so you don't have to worry about clogging, and have many options for applications.
Please see our User Guide for typical application timing for your crops. Generally cereals will use two applications, vegetables will take 3-4 applications and fruit trees generally use 4 applications. These will be defined more specifically in the guide. Remember, the guide is just that, a guide. Your practices will help to dictate exact timing of applications.
Vitazyme should be used within the context of a complete crop management system, never by itself. Vitazyme will optimize your existing program by enabling the plant to utilize soil fertility and water more efficiently while reducing costs and increasing productivity. This product is very effective with low nitrogen. Follow this easy-to-use five-point program.
- If possible, analyze the soil at a reputable laboratory and correct mineral deficiencies and imbalances with expert consultation.
- Reduce nitrogen fertilizer applications for non-legumes using this test:
- Treat the seeds or transplant roots, if possible, at planting. Treat seeds with a dilute Vitazyme solution, such as 1 liter of a 5% solution for every 50 kg of seed. Mix the seeds thoroughly in a seed or cement mixer or on a tarp. For excellent results, apply the solution directly on the seed row with a planting attachment. Dip or spray transplant roots with a 1% or 2% solution.
- Apply Vitazyme to the soil and/or foliage. Follow instructions for each crop. In most cases 10 to 20 oz/acre can be applied per application at one to three times during the cropping cycle. A fall application on stubble is effective to accelerate residue breakdown.
- Integrate other sound, sustainable management practices into the total program. Use crop rotations, minimum tillage, soil conservation practices, and adopted plant varieties.
Simply use Vitazyme once a month in growing conditions. You can water Vitazyme by hand at a rate of 1% (1.25 oz./gallon) over top of both the plants and the soil. Of course keep in mind watering times, not because Vitazyme will burn a plant (it certainly won't), but rather to follow good practices to reduce mildews and enhance water conservation.
You can also apply Vitazyme with any spray tank. We would recommend a 5% (6.25 oz./gallon) rate sprayed directly on the plants until run-off.
A good sized garden will use less than a gallon of Vitazyme per season. Vitazyme can be stored almost indefinitely, so any left over will be good the following season, and not wasted.