According to the researchers ...
1. Seeds dipped for 12 and 24 hours in a Vitazyme solution increased by 44% the height of cocoa seedlings.
2. Vitazyme increased root length of cocoa cuttings produced in litter beds and in bags with nucleus.
3. Vitazyme increased the length of cocoa grafts, which shortened the nursery period.
4. Vitazyme increased the number of flowers, fruit set, harvested pods, and stalk diameter in various stages of growth of cocoa plants.
5. The use of Vitazyme in established cocoa plantations doubled the number of pods per plant and consequently yields.